Lies, lies, lies, + bs, more, lies and topped off with yea u guessed it L I E S.
This site has asked me to enter at least 100 words I'm too tired to keep spelling LIES at this point my fingers are numb from the over 12 hours of calling Altisource- Sucks trying to resolve issues with no response since Our February 18th move in date.Run from this company !
Run fast and far!
They suck, the worst, completely full of it, all contractors sent complained and subsequently fired, leaving blame out of their hands.With 20 + years dealing with reputable contractors Alti-sucks said no to any recommendations
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Rental Property
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT TRUST GATEWAY REALTY or PAULETTE ELAINE ROCCO GOSDEN TUMBARELLO! This woman swindled me out of my home. Not only did Paulette under price my house, she..."
- "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..."
- "I see you are in Houston. I am a Derksen dealer in TX and what I would tell you is that if you are basing your decision on the..."
- "Went to Labcorp for medical tests Sarasota. There were several elderly patients arguing with confrontational Labcorp employees that they had provided urine samples, staff insisted they had not. Elderly man..."
- "Awful talked to a manger today told him how disappointed I was and he did nothing this place is just like all the rest OSI company's taking short cuts..."
- "Received a solicitation call last November for a $68 mobile automobile detailing special. It was the worse detailing and customer service I've ever experienced. The detailer obviously didn't..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."